EEO ReportAnnual Employment Report
January 1, 2022-December 31, 2022KYBG/KPCZ/KSIG
There were no full-time hires during the above-mentioned period.
KYBG/KPCZ/KSIG participated in multiple job fairs, conducted tours of the
broadcast facilities and established a group training/mentoring program for current
• March 10, 2022 Conducted facilities tour for Notre Dame H.S. Drama Team
• March 16, 2022 Participated in UL Spring Career Fair
• May 10, 2022 Participated in LEDA Job Fair
• September 27, 2022 Conducted facilities tour for Rayne Catholic Elementary School
• October 19, 2022 Participated in UL Career Fair
Station management met in January and again in June 2022 to assess potential future
staffing needs, and to review overall recruiting and training measures. The SEU
established a training/mentoring program to enable current station personnel to
acquire skills that could qualify them for higher level positions as they become
A quarterly review is conducted to assess on-going EEO efforts. These reviews are
conducted by station management. The SEU encourages all staff members to consider
advancement within the organization as well as communicating any employmentopportunities within the group to prospective job seekers. Station management
monitors all EEO efforts as well as the applicant screening process.
We continue to encourage high school and college students interested in
communications to consider internships with our group.